I realize that this topic leaves you in suspense, but that was my goal. Sometimes a little mystery can lead to learning opportunities. I’m constantly looking for ways to be a better man, husband, father, son, friend etc….
So I came across some life lessons that I want to share for all future and current spouses.
(7) Things A Husband Does That Injuries His Wife & He May Not Realize It:
- He cuts her out of a discussion, he totally ignores her while engaging others
- He fails to notice the difference she makes in his life or the family. She desires to be valued
- He underestimates the small things that makes her happy and secure
- He speaks to her with rudeness in his tone. His conversation is short and condescending
- He corrects her as she is speaking, frequently in front of people
- When you act suspicious in keeping things from her. For example (not giving her the code to your phone or having to leave the room frequently to have private conversations)
- He often admires other women over her
I wanted to set the tone as a man, because how we act, react and respond creates an atmosphere of either love or contention. I’m improving everyday as a husband and this post is for all men to look in the mirror and make some adjustments.
Next week I will be addressing the women.
HINT: Matthew 20:27 (KJ) and Mark 9:35 (KJ)
Love you guys, see you next week….